JAFEC USA, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Japan Foundation Engineering Company, Ltd. (JAFEC) and was incorporated in October of 2009 as the exclusive representative of the JAFEC Group outside of Japan and the Middle East. The JAFEC Group is one of the leading Ground Improvement specialty contractors in Japan with extensive experience in mitigating complex ground conditions, soil-structure systems, and foundation problems under the diverse field, environmental, and loading conditions. The capabilities of the JAFEC Group are especially suited to address the local conditions, needs, and requirements of the client wherever Ground Improvement work is needed.
Japan Foundation Engineering Company. Ltd. (JAFEC) our parent company, was founded in 1953 as Nippon Grout Industry, Ltd. with the purpose of conducting boring and grouting works in reservoirs, dams, tunnels, etc. In 1985 JAFEC merged with New Engineering Development Company, Ltd. and became JAFEC. In 1999, JAFEC acquired ISO9001: Year 2000 Certification. For over 50 years JAFEC obtained, improved, and developed special technologies and Ground Improvement methods. In 2009 JAFEC USA, Inc. was founded, and also in 2010, JAFEC acquired OK Soil, Ltd. to expand our capabilities in the Ground Improvement field.
- Trade name Japan Foundation Engineering Co., Ltd
- Representative Iwao Nakahara, President & CEO
- Headquarters: 1-9-14 Tenma, Kita-ku, Osaka, Osaka 530-0043
- Tokyo Headquarters: 1-1-12 Hatagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0072
- Establishment: November 5, 1953
- Capital: More than 5,900.000.000 YEN
- Bankers: Resona Bank, Hokuriku Bank, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Stock listed on Osaka Securities Exchange market 1st section Listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange First Section